EXTERNAL CAREER PORTAL
ADDITIONAL NGO, NON-PROFIT AND INTERNATIONAL AID JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Thank you for visiting the external career portal, hosted by the United Nations Foundation. This portal is designed to help job seekers search, connect and apply to other organizations in the non-profit and international arena.
Please note that the positions listed here are not affiliated with the United Nations Foundation and are posted by individual employers. For United Nations Foundation vacancies, please click here.
If you have any questions regarding our external career portal please contact 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 2514 or email@example.com.
My coaching brand is to generate conversations that make a difference within your life and work. This is the hallmark of my coaching commitment to you, my client.
With more than 17 years of experience, I have worked with private individuals and provided leadership and governance coaching associations and professional boards, international, and national non-governmental corporations, governmental agencies, and local, community-based organizations.
- I have lived and worked throughout the globe including Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, Europe, and South America. I am multilingual with native-like proficiency in Spanish and French.
- I have conducted workshops and seminars for Executive Leadership Boards, workforce teams, and professional collectives on diverse topics such as New Year New You; Navigating Difficult Conversations; and Mastering Influence through a Professional Presence.
- I have authored articles or professional manuals on managing change in the workplace, issues affecting women in development, addressing linguistic and cultural diversity, changing the dialogue of war and conflict to peaceful resolutions, and adult/teacher training and development.
- I am a graduate of Boston University, University of Massachusetts, The Coach for Life, Master Coach Training Program, and the Coachville Proficiencies Training Course
- I have completed the Shadow Coach Training Program, The Dave Ellis Leadership Course, Peter Redding's Positively Brilliant Coaching Program, Conversations Among Masters CAM), and most recently June 2013 the World Business and Executives Coach Summit.
Order online below. Once your order is received, a member of our team will contact you directly to facilitate the connection to your coach.